How to Build an Awesome 3D Landing Page for Apple iPhone with ReactJS, ThreeJS, and GSAP
I have seen lot of websites that renders a 3D model which really looks cool, So I wanted to create a similar website in
React JS and then I stumbled upon the
three JS. Here, in this website I have used
react-three-drei to render 3D model of iPhone and used
gsap for some cool scrolling animations. In this tutorial, I will walk you through the steps needed to create this 3D landing page. Along the way, we’ll cover essential concepts such as 3D modeling, lighting, animation, and more. You can check the demo of this app from the following link👇
Link🔗: 3d landing page built in React.js
What You’ll Learn
By watching this video tutorial, you will learn the following:
- How to redner a 3d model by using
threejsin a React applications
- How to use
gsapto animate this 3d model.
- How we can make this 3d model more interactive.
- How to change different properties of 3d model using
- How we can render multiple 3d models.
Key Features of This 3d Landing Page
- It shows 3d model of an iPhone that will animate on scroll.
- Unique design.
- Mobile Responsive.
- Functionalities such as changing properties of 3d model, interactive and on scroll animation using
- You can change the color of this iPhone and see which on is more suitable.
- Smooth transitions
These features combine to create a truly impressive user experience that will captivate your audience.
Tools and Libraries Used
For this project, you will use the following libraries:
- React.js (CRA)
- Styled-Components for styling
You can find all the code for this project on our GitHub repository.
Here is the starter code files: 3d landing page starter code files.
Here is the final code👉: 3d landing page built using threejs. (Give ⭐ to this repo if you like it)
You can find all the resources used to make this website from the following:
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max by DatSketch is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution.
A15 Chipset Image from here.
Apple Logo for loading screen from iconfinder
There are 3 videos:
Video by Engin Akyurt from Pixabay
Video by Brent Olson from Pixabay
Video by Vimeo-Free-Videos from Pixabay
The video tutorial has the following time stamps for you to follow along:
- Channel Intro @00:00:00
- Intro + Demo @00:00:10
- Setup @00:06:00
- Adding Basic Styles @00:09:32
- Quote Section @00:15:25
- Hero Section @00:31:45
- Rendering 3D Model @00:40:15
- Adding Animation Using GSAP @00:56:00
- Design Section @01:17:15
- Display Section @01:29:30
- Processor Section @01:44:10
- Battery Section @01:56:00
- Color Section @02:08:05
- Animating 3D Model @02:26:20
- Camera Section @02:44:00
- Pricing Section @02:58:55
- Using Context API @03:20:47
- Adding Loading Screen @03:36:35
- Making Website Responsive @03:40:50
- Final touch @04:19:20